So, the keyboard cover attaches to the iPad Pro, is there also a means to attach the Pencil and its accessories to the iPad Pro?
Trying to determine how one would ensure that the Pencil was always available without requiring me to actually remember to pick it up also.
1 Answer from the Community
I prefer the Logitech keyboard/cover as a keyboard, so that's what I bought. It comes with a sleeve to accommodate the Pencil. No fancy snap-on magnets, it's just a rubbery sleeve that you poke the Pencil into. Low tech, nothing fancy, but it's secure.
- Answered by David S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is it compatible with the iPad pro pencil??
- Asked by Manal A from Egypt
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with the iPad pro pencil??)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Rose Gold
Can you use the Apple Pencil and AirPods simultaneously with the iPad Pro?
- Asked by Jean A from Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Apple Pencil and AirPods simultaneously with the iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: AirPods