Do these cases have raised edges around the screen to offer slight protection?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes the case is slightly raised over the edge so if you put it screen down the screen does not touch the surface.
- Answered by Bob P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. Around the corners of the bezel of the iPhone, there is a slight raise to keep the display off the table or surface it is placed on.
- Answered by Tanner H from Kenly
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this case come up over the front (face) edge of the phone to protect the screen if it is dropped face down?
- Asked by Sydney S from Southlake
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case come up over the front (face) edge of the phone to protect the screen if it is dropped face down?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Gem Case for iPhone 8/7