Are the AirPods quite firm to the ears or we must be careful when we wear them? Example, can I take them for a running or cycle without dropping them?
1 Answer from the Community
If you have no problem with the wired set, you'll have no problem with these. I've ran several 5K's with these. They never feel loose to me.
- Answered by Tim Y from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i extend the apple care to 3 years on a refurbished computer
- Asked by Adam D from La
- Flag as inappropriate (can i extend the apple care to 3 years on a refurbished computer)
- Asked about: Refurbished Mac Pro 3.5GHz 6-Core I…
No answers yet
How well do they stay on your ears while running
- Asked by Caison M from Caroline
- Flag as inappropriate (How well do they stay on your ears while running)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…