I work 12 hr shifts in a warehouse environment
If I used them for Bluetooth purposes how long would they last on one charge?
I’d say I would receive about 15 calls lasting about 3 mind a call.
- Asked by David S from Ontario
- Flag as inappropriate (Bluetooth purpose)
1 Answer from the Community
My AirPods last around three hours listening to music or video. Your 45 minutes of air time should be no problem. I haven't kept them in for 12 hours, but I suspect they would manage. Phone calls work fine with one ear or two.
Worst case, you can use one at a time while the other is recharging in the case. I've even done this: Use both until the low battery warning sounded, put one in the case, kept listening, and before the second one died, got enough recharged to continue with the first one.
- Answered by Paul C from Ashland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the purpose of the headphone jack on the base?
- Asked by Anjuan R from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the purpose of the headphone jack on the base?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Space Grey
What is the difference and purpose of the pins of the USB Cables?
- Asked by Brandi P from Gruver
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference and purpose of the pins of the USB Cables?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Will it work with my tv if my tv is not Bluetooth capable?
- Asked by Dennice H from New Orleans
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with my tv if my tv is not Bluetooth capable?)
- Asked about: Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM Portable Wir…