Can Airpods be found if lost or stolen using your Apple ID using the Find my iPhone app like other Apple devices?
I think these airpod are genius, but with a device that's so small, and not attached to a wire, it could be easy to lose one or both Airpods. I'm sure myself as well as other customers would feel more secure, or safe about spending $159.00 buying something so small if there was some sort of tracking device where you can find them, or play a sound in the case that they were misplaced of stolen.
1 Answer from the Community
AirPods do not have built-in Wifi nor cellular data capabilities, so they probably won't be able to be located using methods like Find my iPhone.
- Answered by Joseph B from Easton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the Apple USB Super Drive be used as a boot device for a Mac Book Pro 13" retina mid-2014?
- Asked by Ricardo M from Lakewood
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Apple USB Super Drive be used as a boot device for a Mac Book Pro 13" retina mid-2014?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Do I pair My HomePod with my iPad or iPhone?
- Asked by John B from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I pair My HomePod with my iPad or iPhone?)
- Asked about: HomePod