Do the earphones work only with an iPhone? Or can they be pared with other phones?
2 Answers from the Community
Apple AirPods are compatible with other phones. You will not however be able to utilize the seamlessness of the W1 chip. In order to pair the AirPods with another phone or bluetooth capable device, you must pair through the phone's native settings app.
- Answered by Chandler D from Littleton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They can be paired to other phones and devices capable of Bluetooth. You won't have the same seamless experience as with an iPhone, and I believe you won't be able to configure the AirPods' tap functions when used with other devices.
- Answered by Patrick S from Anchorage
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does this work with cable phone service
- Asked by Bass H from Mount Pleasant
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with cable phone service)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet
Can I answer calls from earphones connected to 3.5 mm jack on the dock? Thanks
- Asked by Hector D from Montevideo
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I answer calls from earphones connected to 3.5 mm jack on the dock? Thanks)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Rose Gold