Do the earphones work only with an iPhone? Or can they be pared with other phones?
2 Answers from the Community
Apple AirPods are compatible with other phones. You will not however be able to utilize the seamlessness of the W1 chip. In order to pair the AirPods with another phone or bluetooth capable device, you must pair through the phone's native settings app.
- Answered by Chandler D from Littleton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They can be paired to other phones and devices capable of Bluetooth. You won't have the same seamless experience as with an iPhone, and I believe you won't be able to configure the AirPods' tap functions when used with other devices.
- Answered by Patrick S from Anchorage
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will iphone 8 earphones work in the new ipad
- Asked by Jellian N from Seam But
- Flag as inappropriate (Will iphone 8 earphones work in the new ipad)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
Why isn’t there an adapter to use earphone for the iPhone 7
- Asked by Sheila J. E from Minneapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (Why isn’t there an adapter to use earphone for the iPhone 7)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…