Hi, I have a few questions please: 1. can I charge one airpod while I'm using the other one ? 2. the tap option is usable on both pods ?
1 Answer from the Community
1) Yes, you can use one AirPod as the other one is in the case charging the other. AirPods can be used either one at a time or both.
2) In the Bluetooth settings, you can customize the double-tap settings for each AirPod (left and right). However, the functions do not change if you are only using one at a time. For example. If you have “pause” assigned to the left AirPod, and “Siri” assigned to the right one; and you are only using the left AirPod at the time, you will not be able to double tap the left AirPod to access Siri or any other function other than what is assigned to the left AirPod.
- Answered by Lawrence W from Mississauga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How long should one of these tips last?
- Asked by Diane V from Trenton
- Flag as inappropriate (How long should one of these tips last?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil Tips - 4 pack
Does Apogee One work with iPhone x?
- Asked by Alan W from Yonkers
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apogee One work with iPhone x?)
- Asked about: Apogee ONE Microphone and Audio Int…
No answers yet
Can I charge 2 iPhone X at a same time? No one has answered this question yet.
- Asked by Gary O from Southampton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge 2 iPhone X at a same time? No one has answered this question yet.)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base