What is the distance on the headphones Bluetooth. If I were to set my phone down, how far could I go until the connection cut out?
1 Answer from the Community
Depends a lot on the phone you have. If you have the iPhone 7 and any phone prior it should stay connected within an average sized room. If you have the 8, 8 Plus or X. With Bluetooth 5 they should stay connected at a wider range around the average size of a full sized house.
- Answered by Dylan R from Monmouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How far can you be from your phone until the bluetooth is out of range?
- Asked by Corrin T from Farmington
- Flag as inappropriate (How far can you be from your phone until the bluetooth is out of range?)
- Asked about: i.am+ BUTTONS Bluetooth Wireless He…
Can I connect headphones to make phone calls?
- Asked by Drake G from Lakewood
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect headphones to make phone calls?)
- Asked about: Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Roc…