What is the maximum distance I can use my AirPods away from my iPhone?
3 Answers from the Community
Mine work about 20-30 feet away from my phone.
- Answered by Robin S from Tucson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Mine worked 85 feet from my iphone7 plus befor disconnecting
- Answered by Jonathan H from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It will depend on things that can cause wireless interference, such as building materials, non-shielded electronics, the microwave, and density of other people around you who are also using Bluetooth devices. Because of the dual-connection (when using both earpieces) your chance of audio break-ups are higher than traditional single-connected Bluetooth audio.
- Answered by Brian S from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What is the distance range for a tile?
- Asked by Debbie O from Middle Swan
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the distance range for a tile?)
- Asked about: Tile Mate Bluetooth Tracker - 4 Pac…
What is the longest distance possible to the source?
- Asked by Roger W
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the longest distance possible to the source?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black