When I charge the airpods does the case have to be plugged in or is it like I can charge the case and put the airpods in the case when I'm out
2 Answers from the Community
The case holds I believe 5 charges for your AirPods. You can charge your AirPods multiple times without plugging the case in. It will charge the AirPods as long as the case has a charge.
- Answered by Robin B from Cypress
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Case is a charging station for the AirPods Period! You can charge the station and then place the pods into the charging station when they need charging... you don't have to charge them together... but the only way to charge the AirPods' themselves is in the charging station...
- Answered by Joseph S from Brookline
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this case charge the AirPods?
- Asked by Elizabeth K from St. Louis
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case charge the AirPods?)
- Asked about: Catalyst Waterproof Case for AirPod…
Does the case supply a charging option like the Airpods?
- Asked by Richard S from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case supply a charging option like the Airpods?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black
Can you see the case’s battery charge indicator when NOT plugged in?
- Asked by Perre D from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you see the case’s battery charge indicator when NOT plugged in?)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Smart Battery Case - Whit…