When my iPhone rings what do I do to accept the call? Are there other options like "decline", put existing call on hold?
1 Answer from the Community
To accept an incoming call, double tap the back of the airpods above the stem.
- Answered by Nathan R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
For each in coming call my phone rings about 7 times how do I lower the amount of rings for my in coming calls
- Asked by Gale L from Monroeville
- Flag as inappropriate (For each in coming call my phone rings about 7 times how do I lower the amount of rings for my in coming calls)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can I answer calls with these?
- Asked by Nicolas S from Mount Vernon
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I answer calls with these?)
- Asked about: i.am+ BUTTONS Bluetooth Wireless He…
No answers yet