With the elimination of the pairing process, can others connect AirPods to my iPhone without my consent or knowledge if they are close enough?
1 Answer from the Community
They would have to disconnect the AirPods from your current device, then take the AirPods and case and open them next to their devices to pair them. In short, no, it's not likely your AirPods are going to get hijacked.
- Answered by Joseph B from Easton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
are Airpods going to be compatible with New Apple TV?
- Asked by Parvez K from Stafford
- Flag as inappropriate (are Airpods going to be compatible with New Apple TV?)
Can I pair HomePod with Apple TV?
- Asked by Ibrahim Q from Sharjah
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I pair HomePod with Apple TV?)
- Asked about: HomePod