Would Airpods withstand in my ears while I use it during workouts like threadmill? I doubt it. Could you provide a justification if you have any
1 Answer from the Community
This is varies by person. I personally run outdoors with my AirPods on a daily basis. It really depends on the shape of your ears, to which everyone is different. Use the included EarPods that came with your device as a gauge. Generally, if EarPods don’t fall out, neither will AirPods.
- Answered by Lawrence W from Mississauga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I used for running and workout?
- Asked by Yulshaun Y from Laguna Niguel
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I used for running and workout?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…
How does the leather hold up to water and sweat? Had silicone in the past, but I like the feel of leather. It needs to stand up to a workout, though.
- Asked by James M from North Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the leather hold up to water and sweat? Had silicone in the past, but I like the feel of leather. It needs to stand up to a workout, though.)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Leather Case - (PRODUCT)R…