Trying to connect my LaCie 5Big RAID (Thunderbolt 2) to my new iMac Pro (Thunderbolt 3).
I have updated all of the drives and software and purchased an adapter, but my iMac still cannot see the LaCie RAID. Just spent an hour with the LaCie support and they think it's the cable. Any advice would be helpful.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does it support thunderbolt 2?
- Asked by Henry A from Fairfield
- 24 Sep 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support thunderbolt 2?)
- Asked about: LaCie 2TB Rugged Thunderbolt + USB-…
Can I connect this to my 3TB Time Capsule to increase its storage capacity? Or can you suggest a better solution?
- Asked by Chris H from Hawthorn
- 17 May 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect this to my 3TB Time Capsule to increase its storage capacity? Or can you suggest a better solution?)
- Asked about: LaCie 8TB 2Big RAID Desktop Hard Dr…