Is this a portable amplifier, or does the iPhone lightning socket already produce an analog signal?
1 Answer from the Community
No, it is not a portable amplifier. The Lightning socket is digital only; this product contains a small DAC to produce normal analogue levels for a 3.5mm audio docket. It sounds (to me, using professional monitoring headphones) identical in quality and output level to the iPad in-built DAC.
- Answered by Mike S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you plug lightning ear pods to audio amplifier?
- Asked by Alfred C from San Juan
- 14 Oct 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you plug lightning ear pods to audio amplifier?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector
Does the analog stick click in?
- Asked by Mohammed Q from Bakersfield
- 19 Sep 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the analog stick click in?)
- Asked about: SteelSeries Nimbus Wireless Gaming …
Does this work in Swiss sockets?
- Asked by James R
- 21 Mar 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in Swiss sockets?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet