I have had my beats solo 3 color Matte black and i can only hear sound from one side during Bluetooth paring ir with out. Can they be fixed
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, that is probably caused by a short. If still under warranty they can definitely be fixed, and if not I think they won’t fix it but instead send you a new pair. I believe that’s a $150 charge.
- Answered by Gift R from Zachary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are the beats studio/solo 3 the same red as the iPhone 8 Plus product red also is it regular matte black too
- Asked by Brandon S from Lakeland
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the beats studio/solo 3 the same red as the iPhone 8 Plus product red also is it regular matte black too)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…
Will it work with my tv if my tv is not Bluetooth capable?
- Asked by Jonathan S from West Bridgewater
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with my tv if my tv is not Bluetooth capable?)
- Asked about: Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM Portable Wir…