can i use it during exercise in the gym? or running? I mean it can be affected by sweat or rain?
2 Answers from the Community
No, not really. The Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Headphones do not offer sweat or water resistance but in my experience, a light workout and even sweat doesn't seem to affect the headphone, due to the thick padding.
I hope your query has been resolved.
- Answered by Luxiraam K from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I wear them when running and they are very comfortable. The sweat seems to go around them since they are a snug fit. I love them. My ears get sore from wearing ear buds.
- Answered by Bobbi Jo N from Stacyville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i use powerbeats3 in rain?
- Asked by Dhruv J from Mumbai
- 5 Jun 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use powerbeats3 in rain?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones - Wh…
No answers yet
is there a way to use to use the urBeats3 earphones with lightening connector at the gym where the gym TVs use the traditional plug in tips?
- Asked by Debbie B from Briarcliff Manor
- 18 Sep 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a way to use to use the urBeats3 earphones with lightening connector at the gym where the gym TVs use the traditional plug in tips?)
- Asked about: urBeats3 Earphones with Lightning C…