does the iPhone 8 need a screen protector
- Asked by Neil R from Cupertino
- Flag as inappropriate does the iPhone 8 need a screen protector
2 Answers from the Community
Screen protectors are not really needed as long as you don't carry coins or a key in the same pocket with your iPhone. I haven't been using any for long time as the case already protects the edges and nothing happened to my screen. It depends on how you keep your device safe. Imo, screen protector films are just imposed to our minds as mandatory which would benefit only sellers.
- Answered by Can P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It is recommended you get a screen protector. I always use a screen protector just for the added peace of mind that my screen won’t be scratched. The lip around the case is small, but big enough to give the screen and a surface space as for it not to scratch the screen. Investing in a screen protector is ideal, but the case should protect the screen with the correct use.
- Answered by Jorge S from Brandon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does iPhone XS come with screen protector?
- Asked by Celinita R from Brentwood
- 16 Apr 2019
- Flag as inappropriate does iPhone XS come with screen protector?
Does an edge to edge glass screen protector work with this leather case?
- Asked by Francesco D from Valenza
- 2 Feb 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Does an edge to edge glass screen protector work with this leather case?
Does this have a screen protector?
- Asked by Miranda H from Kivalina
- 20 Sep 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Does this have a screen protector?