What's the difference between the Black Sport Loop band and the Black Nike Sport Loop band?
- Asked by Richard R from Cedar Park
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the difference between the Black Sport Loop band and the Black Nike Sport Loop band?)
1 Answer from the Community
The Black Sport Loop is really black with multicolored "dots" woven into it. It's not completely black. The colored specs visible close up and give the band a slightly shimmery look from further away. You can see this in the photos. The Nike S3 LTE watch is available with a Black/Pure Platinum Nike Sport Loop. You can't buy this band separately (right now). This band is black with subtle black and "platinum" stripes running the length of the band. Both have black plastic hardware. You can get a good view of the Nike band by selecting the appropriate Nike model watch and viewing the gallery of photos. It looks nice. Both are very nice.
- Answered by Jon D from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what's the best way to clean the cellular pink watch band?
- Asked by Lynda G from Granby
- Flag as inappropriate (what's the best way to clean the cellular pink watch band?)
- Asked about: 38mm (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band – S/M …