How do you connect it to the in-flight entertainment / armrest jack on a plane?
In-Flight entertainments in almost all carriers require plugging into the armrest jack to listen / watch movies on the plane.
1 Answer from the Community
Since this device does not have a 3.5mm heaphone jack and instead only operates over Bluetooth it is not possible to ‘plug them in’ unless the in-flight entertainment system supports Bluetooth in which case you could use them wirelessly. I have not heard of an airlines in-flight entertainment system supporting connection over Bluetooth yet so we’ll have to presume this is not yet a capability available; however more often than not the bigger ailines provide you with a free wired headset to use with these systems.
I personally can not recommend these headphones enough, however could see how not being able to use them for the in-flight entertainment system if you fly a lot could be a drawback. Maybe the urBeats3 Earphones with 3.5mm Plug is more suited to your needs, these can be found on the Apple Store website too and come in a similar look and feel to the BeatsX, just in a wired form factor.
Hope this has helped.
- Answered by Thomas D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this cable work to connect my MacBook Air, which only has a Thunderbolt jack, not a Mini DisplayPort jack?
- Asked by Rebecca R from Waterloo
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work to connect my MacBook Air, which only has a Thunderbolt jack, not a Mini DisplayPort jack?)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …
Can I use AirPort Express in my car and on the plane?
- Asked by Alla F from Berwyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use AirPort Express in my car and on the plane?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Will this cable also connect the iPhone 6 to a car headphone jack?
- Asked by Kirsten L from Germantown
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable also connect the iPhone 6 to a car headphone jack?)
- Asked about: Beats RemoteTalk Cable