Want large, the 42mm model for my wife, but she has slim hands. Want to know is there spare, shorter band in the box?
5 Answers from the Community
I have the silver 42mm GPS and it comes with two bands. A M/L and the S/M. I have pretty small wrists and the S/M works perfect.
- Answered by Jaklin K from Cedar Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
the sport loop fits 145- to 220-millimetre wrists. So pretty much most of the wrists are covered.
There's only one band in the packaging and it's very infinitely adjustable due to the Velcro closure
- Answered by Fisher L from Upper Hutt
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
There is a shorter band inside the box it comes with. The one on the watch already is the M/L band, but the one in the box is the S/M band. I had to change it out so it would fight properly.
- Answered by Patrick O from Katy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes. The sport band comes with three pieces, one with the pin and two with holes. The ones with holes are two different lengths to accommodate most wrist sizes. I am a female and have no problem with the bands being too long. Also the description of the bands will tell you what diameter wrists it will fit. If you order a new watch with the sport band there will be three pieces in the box. If you get one of the loop bands they have an infinite adjustment so they will work for pretty much anyone. The bands with the buckle work just like regular bands you buy at the store. The size of the band depends on the size of your wife's wrist, not her hands.
- Answered by Pat C from Grants Pass
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
My 38mm watch comes with a large band and a small band. I would think the 42mm would come with two bands too
- Answered by Hannah C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
I have small wrists, but want the 42mm watch. In the store the band was too large for my wrist, will it fit or do I need to purchase another band?
- Asked by Deborah F from Columbia Station
- Flag as inappropriate (I have small wrists, but want the 42mm watch. In the store the band was too large for my wrist, will it fit or do I need to purchase another band?)
- Asked about: 38mm Anthracite/Black Nike Sport Ba…
Is there an xs band for the 42mm watch? The s/m is still too big for me
- Asked by Alison J from River Forest
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an xs band for the 42mm watch? The s/m is still too big for me)
- Asked about: 42mm Pink Sand Sport Band – S/M & M…