Can the beats x pair with two phones simultaneously? With out having too switch the phone back and forth
2 Answers from the Community
BeatsX can only play sound from one source phone at a time. And you cannot play sound from one phone to 2 pairs of BeatsX earphones at the same time. However, you can pair 1 BeatsX to several devices and switch from one to the other just like any normal bluetooth earphones.
- Answered by Jess B from Hillsborough
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would not think this would be possible with the beats x.
- Answered by James F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use two disc drives alternately in my imac (OS10.9.4), one to play Region 1 dvd's, the other to play 2 dvd's?
- Asked by La Verne S from Montpelier
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use two disc drives alternately in my imac (OS10.9.4), one to play Region 1 dvd's, the other to play 2 dvd's?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive