Will it work without touching the iPad?
If i have a case on my iPad that will not let the keyboard touch it can i still use the keyboard or must it be magnetized to the iPad to function?
- Asked by fn from Griffin
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work without touching the iPad?)
1 Answer from the Community
You must have it connected to the iPad for it to work. It doesn’t run on Bluetooth, but instead on the smart connectors on the back of the iPad. You can search for cases that will go around the Smart Keyboard, so you can both use the keyboard and have extra protection. Hopes this helps!
- Answered by Erick W from St.michael
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with my iPod touch or is it iPad only?
- Asked by Oscar W
- 31 Mar 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my iPod touch or is it iPad only?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil (1st Generation)
Does the car work without the track?
- Asked by Dillon B from Calgary
- 8 Jul 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the car work without the track?)
- Asked about: Hot Wheels id Aston Martin One-77 R…