What Class of bluetooth transmitters are in the airpods version 1 or version 2?
1 Answer from the Community
The Apple-designed H1 Chip makes the AirPods a Class 1 Bluetooth. Supporting the 5.0 standard as well.
- Answered by John C from Wilmette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are they Class 1 or Class 2 bluetooth?
- Asked by Syed Hyder M from Las Vegas
- 28 Jul 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they Class 1 or Class 2 bluetooth?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black
No answers yet
What is the bluetooth version and range of this new tile series?
- Asked by Lisandro F
- 15 Nov 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the bluetooth version and range of this new tile series?)
- Asked about: Tile Mate Bluetooth Tracker 2018 (4…