Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Do I have to restart my iphone when I plug in the lightning adapter to listen to music and charge my iphone 7 at same time?
My son bought me a lightning adapter that says "For the first time before using our product please restart your phone please using the original apple charging cord." The other instructions say"After the adapter is plugged into your phone interface please restart your phone and wait about 3 minutes before using our product"
.Do I put the adapter on my phone and then restart while it is connected to the charger? I had to do a restore on my phone already recently and am not looking to do it again. It says 2.4A 48/khz on the back and says Lightning adapter to...support iOS 11 or later.
- Asked by Doreen B from Sauquoit
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I have to restart my iphone when I plug in the lightning adapter to listen to music and charge my iphone 7 at same time?)
does one of the port can transfer date or just for charge?
- Asked by Myung Min K from Leonia
- Flag as inappropriate (does one of the port can transfer date or just for charge?)
Can I use this with Griffin DJ Connect on iPad Mini 3?
As Griffin DJ Connect doesn't provide any charging feature to the iPad and it drains the iPad battery very quickly. Griffin DJ has 2 audio out (monitor headphones + speakers).
- Asked by Wei Tze T
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with Griffin DJ Connect on iPad Mini 3?)