Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does this plug into a standard USB charger?
It would make sense if it does power via USB but I just want to check before dropping the cash, can't see the word USB anywhere on the page.
Bonus question - will the wattage of the charger affect the speed of charging wirelessly like it does via USB?
- Asked by Joshua G
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this plug into a standard USB charger?)
No answers yet
Is the cable permanently attached to the charging pad or is it connected using a mini USB type deal?
For context, I'm hoping to have the cable left where it is at home, remove the charging pad and take it to work with another cable and plug. It'll save me having to pull out furniture to unplug the charger every day. And I don't want to have to buy two chargers, one for home and office.
Will iPhones backup overnight when used w/ this Charger?
- Asked by Grant . from Fishers
- Flag as inappropriate (Will iPhones backup overnight when used w/ this Charger?)
will this chager charge a samsung s 8
this is the charger I use for my I phone x will it work for my wifes Samsung s 8
- Asked by Robert B from Kitchener
- Flag as inappropriate (will this chager charge a samsung s 8)
Will the charger break an opal/go card (public transport) or credit card if used with iPhone X wallet case?
I have a Twelve South RelaxedLeather iPhone X case, and have my QLD travel go card in it. This uses NFC to tap on and off public transport. Has anyone used the charger with a wallet case like this? Do the cards get ruined? Does the charging work properly? Thanks!
- Asked by Lars M from Ballina
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the charger break an opal/go card (public transport) or credit card if used with iPhone X wallet case?)
Does morphie 19.v-1.3amp base charger work in Italy?
- Asked by Chris P M from Red Deer
- Flag as inappropriate (Does morphie 19.v-1.3amp base charger work in Italy?)