Similar questions from the community
iPhone 6s+ Lightning to HDMI or USB on AXIA micro projector.
II have an iPhone 6s+ and an AXIA micro projector. Is it possible to project presentations from my phone? If so what cable do I need to buy?
- Asked by Linda S from Quakertown
- 30 May 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 6s+ Lightning to HDMI or USB on AXIA micro projector.)
what is better to stream from Iphone to smart tv, HDMI or Micro hdmi?
I've purchased lighting digital av adapter and hdmi to watch tv and video quality is very poor? is there a difference between micro hdmi and regular hdmi?
- Asked by Lisa L from Lake Elmo
- 20 Dec 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (what is better to stream from Iphone to smart tv, HDMI or Micro hdmi?)
iPhone 5 / iPad Retina Display lightning cable , av tv cable hdmi
Hello , i was wonder before i buy an av cable for my iPhone 5 and iPad retina display with lighting connector , will the cable display what i see on my iPad/iPhone5 " Will i see my home screen"?
- Asked by Ryan M
- 26 Dec 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 5 / iPad Retina Display lightning cable , av tv cable hdmi)
What color format does it output through HDMI?
I already have this adapter and it could display my iPad mini 2 screen on an HDMI monitor.
However, when I tried to hook it up with Blackmagic UltraStudio mini recorder, the mini recorder didn't get any video.
It looks to me that the mini recorder only supports YUV color format.
Someone in BlackMagic's forum told me that this adapter may output only in RGB format.
(I don't use any copy-protected video)
So, can someone please confirm what color format it outputs through its HDMI port?
- Asked by Jongam P from Emeryville
- 16 Sep 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What color format does it output through HDMI?)
No answers yet
Will the speaker on my ipad work when the HDMI is connected to a monitor?
My AV receiver is out for service and I connected my ipad to my large plasma monitor using the lightening to HDMI adapter. Streaming video works but no sound from the ipad so we can't watch Netflix. Is there a way to get the sound from the ipad?
- Asked by Gail G from San Rafael
- 25 Aug 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the speaker on my ipad work when the HDMI is connected to a monitor?)
For iPhone 7 is it possible to have Audio input (for my microphone ) with Lightning Digital AV adapter while using HDMI output to a reference monitor?
With iPhone 7 Plus I want to record video and use an external (large) monitor. So I use the Digital AV adapter for HDMI out BUT now my external microphone (plugged into the auxiliary lightning port on the adapter) is no longer recognized. It worked fine when plugged directly into the phone without the adapter. Is it possible for this configuration to work. If so, how?
Does the lightning Digital A/V Adapter work with iPhone Xs
- Asked by Patricia M from W
- 17 Sep 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the lightning Digital A/V Adapter work with iPhone Xs)
Compatibility with TV, iPad, Smart turbo trainer and Zwift set up?
Will this work:
1. Plug this into my iPad;
2. Plug wahoo ant+ dongle into thirty pin lightening connector/adapter;
3. Plug the 30 pin lightening adapter into the hdmi adapter lightening port;
4. Plug an hdmi cable into the hdmi adapter and a TV; and
5. Run the Zwift app on my iPad/usemysmart turbo trainer?
- Asked by John S
- 22 Jan 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatibility with TV, iPad, Smart turbo trainer and Zwift set up?)
Does lovefilm work with this adaptor?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 4 Nov 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does lovefilm work with this adaptor?)
No answers yet
Does it work with Amazon prime
- Asked by Bernadette D from Warminster
- 9 Jun 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with Amazon prime)
Does this work with Flixster?
I've read the horror story reviews of all the services and apps that this does not work with. I'm going to go ahead an assume it works with the native iOS video app and will play video sourced through iTunes, but I would also like to know if it will work with the Flixster app and play UltraViolet content.
- Asked by Andrew Y
- 17 Mar 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with Flixster?)
No answers yet
Does the lightning port in this support USB C PD power delivery?
Am looking to order an Anker 30W 12v car USB C PD charger (search Amazon for Anker 42W PowerDrive Speed+ Duo, 2 Port USB Car Charger since I can’t seem to add URLs to this). This will be to fast charge my iPhone XS Max with the smart battery case.
Since the lightning digital AV adapter lightning port seems to be power only (can’t connect headphones etc), will there be any problem with the lightning power input being PD? Works fine with a regular slow USB to lightning, but since there’s only the one wire from the adapter to the iPhone, I didn’t know if there was any issues with the higher wattage power input with it being USB C PD and possibly affecting the HDMI signal or not being able to pass through the higher wattage power.
Just wish this accessory had an option in the iPhone itself to recognize the AV adapter and allow us to choose mirror or just have the HDMI output what you choose. ie have the phone show a movie through the TV app through HDMI but still be able to use the phone for other purposes such as safari or maps.. but that’s another story and up to Apple devs to take care of.
- Asked by Kevin C from Charlotte
- 22 Jul 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the lightning port in this support USB C PD power delivery?)
resolution hdmi ipad pro 10.5 2017 ?
Hello, what is the maximum resolution we can setup with an ipad pro 10.5 2017 with the Lightning Digital AV Adapter ?
- Asked by Daniel P
- 14 Oct 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (resolution hdmi ipad pro 10.5 2017 ?)
No answers yet