Similar questions from the community
Does the new mini iPad 4 come with a 12 watt charger
- Asked by Rellia G from Temple
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new mini iPad 4 come with a 12 watt charger)
Pls,How do i get a Complete charger for my iPad4 ASAP?
So confused,i just need a charger for my iPad 4!!Basically i just want to know if this comes with a usb cable or do i still need a to get a usb cable separately also iPad 4 seems not to be included as compatible.
- Asked by Bola S from Lagos
- Flag as inappropriate (Pls,How do i get a Complete charger for my iPad4 ASAP?)
What is the difference between this 12W USB Power Adapter and the 5W USB Power Adapter, i.e. speed of charging, plug, durability, compatibility?
I have a iPhone 5s and iPad Mini Gen-1 to charge.
will this charge the iphone 4 faster?
will this charge my iphone 4 faster than the 5w charger included?
- Asked by Santiago B
- Flag as inappropriate (will this charge the iphone 4 faster?)
Will this damage the iPad Mini battery?
I have my iPad mini and really hate the 5W wall plug. I've read that using a bigger charger than intended actually damages batteries, is this the case with iPad mini and this 12W adapter?
- Asked by Elias M from Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this damage the iPad Mini battery?)
can i charge my iphone with my ipad charger/adapter
I have an Iphone 5c. Can I charge it with the adapter than came from my Ipad Air?
- Asked by R Keith T from Knoxville
- Flag as inappropriate (can i charge my iphone with my ipad charger/adapter)
What is the difference between, charging an iphone by 2amp charger(ipad's charger or power bank) and 1amp charger(iphone's charger).
What is the difference between, charging an iphone by 2amp charger(ipad's charger or power bank) and 1amp charger(iphone's charger). Will it affect battery life of iphone?
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
I just got an IPAD MINI 2 for Christmas and it came with a 10w charger can I use the 12w and which cable would I need
- Asked by Barbara D from Winter Park
- Flag as inappropriate (I just got an IPAD MINI 2 for Christmas and it came with a 10w charger can I use the 12w and which cable would I need)
The only adaptor I have for my Ipad 4 is a 2008 ipod charger (I don't know the wattage). Will this 12 w charge my ipad quicker?
I notice the charger for a Iphone 4 is 5w 5v and 1amp. Wouldn't this charger damage an iphone 4? Surely the faster charging speed is bad for it?
Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?
I wanted to know that this USB Power Adapter can be charge using the 30 pin usb cable direct to my iPhone 4s?
Does it have the same ability as power bank?
- Asked by Viganesan S from Bayan Baru
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?)