Similar questions from the community
european plug for power adapter?
My power adapter has a UK 3pin plug which slots in. Can I get a European plug to slot in when I go abroad?
- Asked by Sue A
- Flag as inappropriate (european plug for power adapter?)
No answers yet
Does this come with a 30-pin cable?
I need both an adapter and cable but can't find a 30-pin adapter anywhere.
- Asked by David C from Media
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with a 30-pin cable?)
Is this product available in Europe (i.e. with CE marking and having 2-pin Euro plug. Or is it available in the U.K. with 3-pin plug?
Can I buy this with a Europen Plug
I don't want to have the whole travel adapter---just want to buy this power adapter in Australia for use in Europe. Don't need the Australian plug at all
- Asked by Frank H from Highbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy this with a Europen Plug)
Is this the adapter needed for all the "World Travel Adapter Kit" plugs?
Purchased the World Travel Adapter Kit, but don't have the "power adapter or AirPort Express" adapter the user guide suggests to connect these. Is this the correct adapter needed for iPad mini/iphone6
- Asked by Lori H from Seaford
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the adapter needed for all the "World Travel Adapter Kit" plugs?)
Can I buy this Power adaptor with Type A plug (US) instead of Type G (UK) plug.
I would like to buy the Apple 12W USB Power Adapter with a type A (US) plug instead of the type G (UK) plug from the Singapore Apple Store.
Is this possible?
- Asked by Ekman C
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy this Power adaptor with Type A plug (US) instead of Type G (UK) plug.)
Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?
I wanted to know that this USB Power Adapter can be charge using the 30 pin usb cable direct to my iPhone 4s?
Does it have the same ability as power bank?
- Asked by Viganesan S from Bayan Baru
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?)
What is the difference between this 12W USB Power Adapter and the 5W USB Power Adapter, i.e. speed of charging, plug, durability, compatibility?
I have a iPhone 5s and iPad Mini Gen-1 to charge.
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
Can I use the IPad Air2 plug for travel to Cuba with an adapter? Or do I need to purchase a power converter to change from 220v to 110v
- Asked by Clint B from Nanaimo
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the IPad Air2 plug for travel to Cuba with an adapter? Or do I need to purchase a power converter to change from 220v to 110v)
Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?
I don't see an extension cable anywhere on the web site.
I have the extremely useful 10W adapter that has a long cable that allows me to use my iPad and have it plugged into the wall socket.
Now I need the same for my iPhone.
(it came with a ridiculous little charging cable, which is okay as long as Apple offers an extension).
But from other users I gather that there's no cable with this 12W adapter.
Please tell me Apple didn't replace the 10W adapter with one that has no available extension.
- Asked by Thomas D from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?)
Is the plug fused?
I am wanting the plug part only to power a camera battery recharger as an alternative to plugging in the long cable that came with the charger. The plug needs to have a 3A fuse or at least be able to be fitted with one.
- Asked by Christian W
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the plug fused?)
No answers yet
When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?
ie, if I want to charge my iPad faster, I assume a 12 watt charger will be faster than a 5, but if I use a different cable (I need a long cable), will it slow it down? Does the cable itself contain a wattage, or only the charger plug itself? Thanks.
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- Flag as inappropriate (When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?)