Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Will this device work with my Sony D-50 audio recorder? And will it work with my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 audio interface?
These devices are using universal protocols but I am not sure the adapter + iPad/iPhone support this. It does on OSX though.
does USB 3 Camera adapter work with Scarlett 2i2
does USB 3 Camera adapter work with Scarlett 2i2
- Asked by J P R
- Flag as inappropriate (does USB 3 Camera adapter work with Scarlett 2i2)
Will it work with a card reader attached too - or just with a camera?
- Asked by Sabine F from Reid
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with a card reader attached too - or just with a camera?)
On an iPad Pro, will this adapter allow me to import a MP3 file from a USB thumb drive into GarageBand?
Our sound system at church allows me to record any audio from the system into a MP3 file on a USB drive or SD card. I'd like to pull these straight into GarageBand for podcast editing. Right now, I have to jump through numerous hoops to make this happen.
- Asked by Todd B from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate (On an iPad Pro, will this adapter allow me to import a MP3 file from a USB thumb drive into GarageBand?)
Will the card reader allow documents to be transferred via SD card to/from the iPad? e.g. pdf, Pages/Word or Numbers/Excel document
Document transfer via SD card reader?
Does this adapter allow syncing of music and videos into their respective apps?
Now that it's officially recognized that this adapter can be used for things like ethernet adapters, podcast microphones, and hard drives, I am wondering if I connect an external hard drive with music and videos on it, if I can add music files to the music app on iPad, and video files to Videos.app on iPad.
- Asked by Erik P from Grand Forks
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter allow syncing of music and videos into their respective apps?)
Will connecting a lightning charger to this adapter also charge the iPad?
Many musicians use the USB camera adapter to connect USB MIDI keyboards and professional grade audio interfaces to the iPad, but are wary about going into a performance environment while relying on the device's battery. 30 pin connections allowed you to power the iPad while also connecting to the USB host but Lightning requires bulky and expensive items such as the Focusrite dock to do the same. If this device will allow performers to charge or keep the iPad powered while using USB to connect to a controller or audio interface then it will solve a lot of problems for using iOS in a professional environment.
- Asked by Christina S
- Flag as inappropriate (Will connecting a lightning charger to this adapter also charge the iPad?)
If I use this with my ipad to connect to a audio interface namely the Focusrite 6i6 could I use the the adapter to charge the iPad at the same time
Will this work with an SD card reader?
It's a Rocketek USB 3.0 memory card reader.
- Asked by Katelyn F from Cave Creek
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an SD card reader?)
No answers yet
Does it work with Olympus OMD EM1 series cameras?
Was thinking rather then getting the SD Card reader from 3rd party, wondering if this works better or rather, if it works.
- Asked by Ming Tak C
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with Olympus OMD EM1 series cameras?)
Will this adapter finally allow for USB flash drive or external HDD use?
Now that this new adapter is powered and works with other peripherals, will the use of USB flash drives and external HDDs now be possible? Is it still a security and/or file system issue keeping those items from being compatible?
- Asked by Aaron M from Hattiesburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter finally allow for USB flash drive or external HDD use?)
Can I use this device to copy files from my iCloud drive to another device attached to the USB port?
e.g. I store GPX route files for navigation on my iCloud drive and want to be able to copy them to my Garmin cycle computer using iPad. currently I need a laptop to do this
- Asked by Patrick P
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this device to copy files from my iCloud drive to another device attached to the USB port?)
Does this adapter allow connection of external storage devices [sticks] so data can b read/loaded to iPad Pro & written back to the external device?
Will it read from both SD cards on a Fujifilm X-T2 with this adaptor?
I'm curious to know if this will read from both memory cards in my Fujifilm X-T2. I write JPEG+RAW to one card and H.264 to the second SD card.
- Asked by Anonymous
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it read from both SD cards on a Fujifilm X-T2 with this adaptor?)
The description for this says if you add USB power to this, you can connect the iPad Pro to USB hubs, ethernet, etc. Docs of what these can do, please
The description implies that this provides a way to use ethernet and USB hubs and devices with the iPad Pro.
Where can we see documentation of what functionality is available this way. For example, does it mean you could put a USB hub on it, and plug an external RAID drive for storage?
Can I connect usb card reader to this and transfer photos from a cf card without adding power cord? I need a way to backup out on hikes w/o power.
- Asked by Bryce H from Lino Lakes
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect usb card reader to this and transfer photos from a cf card without adding power cord? I need a way to backup out on hikes w/o power.)
Is it fully compatible with iPad Mini first gen?
In the compatibility list says it is, but it doesn't work with mine, it says "the connected device requieres too much power". I'm using the iPad power adapter ofcourse. The device i'm trying to connect is a Focusrite 2i2, it works just fine with the iPhone SE, but the iPad is not working with it. Please let me know if there's a fix for this, thanks!
- Asked by Ivan V
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it fully compatible with iPad Mini first gen?)