Similar questions from the community
1) Are those airpod working with the mac book pro ? 2) What is their range, can i walk on another room while on the airpod
Basically i would like to have an instrument i can pair with my computer (macbookpro) and my phone (iphone7) while at my workstation so i can switch from a Skype call from my phone to a phone call without having to remove my headset.
- Asked by Alessandro P from Treviso
- Flag as inappropriate (1) Are those airpod working with the mac book pro ? 2) What is their range, can i walk on another room while on the airpod)
Will there be a noticeable audio delay with watching movies/tv shows within the Videos app and listening via AirPods?
I've used a number of Bluetooth earphones and headsets over the past few years, with varying levels of quality, from the cheap options to the expensive. But all of them have suffered from a fractional delay in the audio. This becomes very noticeable when watching video as the visuals are not in sync with the audio, especially when people are talking. Will the Apple apps like Videos take this into account and so delay the video playback fractionally to keep the video in sync with the audio?
Will a securing accessory of some sort be available to prevent them from falling out of your ears? Thanks.
I.E. Like sunglass / eyeglass ropes prevent your glasses from falling to the ground if they slip off your nose.
Another idea would be some sort of behind the ear hook like many bluetooth headsets have.
- Asked by R.j. W from Winchester
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a securing accessory of some sort be available to prevent them from falling out of your ears? Thanks.)