Questions & Answers for SanDisk 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
6 Questions from the Community
How is the flash drive formatted as I'm looking for something to transfer imovies to.
Last year I made an imovie for my holiday which was about 45 mins long, and a mixture of photos and videos.I was able to drag and drop it onto a Sandisk 32gb flash drive without any problems, and can view it on my tv through the XBox.This year I have done the same thing and my movie is about 30 mins.When I try to drag and drop to the same usb stick, which has 14gb storage left on it, I get a message saying the volume is too large.I reduced the quality & also compressed through Quick Time Player to about 3gb but it still won't transfer to the stick.I am wondering if this Sandisk usb stick is formatted to better suit the Mac but does it then mean it won't work in the XBox?
- Asked by Deborah W
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the flash drive formatted as I'm looking for something to transfer imovies to.)
will this work with my iMac 21" 2013?
- Asked by Joann D from Canal Winchester
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with my iMac 21" 2013?)
Yes, this will work with your 21" iMac. It will work directly with all Macs that have a "standard" USB A port (the rectangular one). Just plug it in. If, however, your computer has USB-C port(s) (MacBook, MacBook Pro 2016 and later) you will need a USB-C to USB Adapter.
- Answered by Rob W from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (will this work with my iMac 21" 2013?)
Can this connect with Iphone 6
- Asked by Rabia S from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this connect with Iphone 6)
This is not a wireless flash drive. It connects by USB. Since the iPhone does not have a USB port, it cannot connect in that way. You can connect to any computer to transfer data, and then connect your iPhone to your computer to sync data through iTunes. You can also load files to iCloud Drive to access files that way.
- Answered by Christina T from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can this connect with Iphone 6)
Can I sync with my itunes library like an ipod
- Asked by Henry Z from Palmdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sync with my itunes library like an ipod)