Questions & Answers for OtterBox Statement Series Case for iPhone X
5 Questions from the Community
Can I use this case for the XS? Are the specs different?
- Asked by Paige R from New York
- 29 Sep 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this case for the XS? Are the specs different?)
Yes you can use this case on the XS. It fits it just the same as the Iphone X.
- Answered by M Tyler Z from Altoona
- 27 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can I use this case for the XS? Are the specs different?)
Does this come with a belt clip? And can this be used for iPhone 8?
- Asked by Margo S from Campbell
- 21 Mar 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with a belt clip? And can this be used for iPhone 8?)
I'll ask again... Does it allow wireless charging?
Otterbox statement series case for the iPhone X
- Asked by John W from Altus
- 2 Nov 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (I'll ask again... Does it allow wireless charging?)
Yes it does! I bought this today and checked it with the Apple instore Qi Charger
- Answered by Trent M from Greensborough
- 4 Nov 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (I'll ask again... Does it allow wireless charging?)
Will it work with the wireless charger?
- Asked by Ridge B from Mountain Creek
- 27 Oct 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with the wireless charger?)
Yes it works for me. I'm using the Belkin wireless charging pad. Not sure about other wireless charging pads. I purchased the Belkin from the Apple Store to avoid any incompatibility problems. If you're going to pay $1k for an iPhone X ... it doesn't make sense to skimp on case protection and charging accessories ... I'm just saying. The thing about the Apple Store is that you can return any of their items that are not functioning properly, so I try to stick with them for most of my electrical accessories. I've had mines since the X was released and its holding up quite well, other than minimal scratches on the clear plastic part of the case. I did purchase a privacy screen from another retailer that works well with the case, in case you're wondering if you can use a screen protector. Just make sure it has the smooth beveled edges, so the case won't pop the screen off. Good luck
- Answered by Leona F from Charlotte
- 13 Sep 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will it work with the wireless charger?)