AppleCare+ for iPhone SE
From ₹1,165/mo.Per Month with EMI,Footnote** or ₹9,900
Service and Support
Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date(1) and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of ₹2,500 for screen damage, or ₹8,900 for any other damage.(2)
How to get AppleCare+
- Purchase AppleCare+ with your new iPhone.
- Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase by calling 000800 1009009 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)(3)
One stop for support
Because Apple designs iPhone, iOS and many applications, iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Same-day service in most major metropolitan areas worldwide(4)
- Carry-in repairs: Take your iPhone to an Apple Authorised Service Provider(4)
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months,(2) each subject to a service fee of ₹2,500 for screen damage, or ₹8,900 for any other damage
Software support included
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS and iCloud, and Apple-branded apps, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail and Calendar
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
UPC or EAN No.: 194252174708
(1) Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity. See terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus for full details.
(2) Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. AppleCare+ for iPhone provides coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling every 12 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of ₹2,500 for screen damage, or ₹8,900 for any other damage. Any unused incidents will expire after 12 months of coverage and you will get two more incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage.
(3) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(4) Same-day service availability and options may vary by region and iPhone model. For international service, Apple may repair or replace your iPhone and iPhone parts with a comparable iPhone model or parts that comply with local standards. Service coverage is subject to AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions. See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The accidental damage from handling coverage provided under AppleCare+ is insured by Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited pursuant to an insurance policy issued to Apple. Purchase of AppleCare+ is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms.