AppleCare+ for HomePod mini
From ₹188/mo.Per Month with EMI,Footnote** or ₹1,600
Service and Support
Every HomePod comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for HomePod extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of ₹1,290 for HomePod mini or ₹2,900 for HomePod.(1)
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping bag during the checkout process when you purchase your new HomePod.
Or buy it within 60 days of your HomePod purchase:
- By calling 000800 1009009 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs HomePod and Siri, HomePod is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.(2)
- Priority access to Apple experts
- Pickup and delivery service: Schedule a pickup at your home or office. We’ll return your iPad when service is completed
- Carry-in repair(3): Take your HomePod to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorised Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your HomePod
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection of your HomePod every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of ₹1,290 for HomePod mini or ₹2,900 for HomePod
Software support included
You can call or chat and get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using AirPlay 2
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about the Home app
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
UPC or EAN No.: S9039HN/A
(1) Service coverage is available only for HomePod for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship and (ii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your HomePod every 12 months, each incident being subject to a service fee of ₹1,290 for HomePod mini or ₹2,900 for HomePod. Any unused accidental damage incidents will expire and you will get two more accidental damage incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms for full details.
(2) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(3) Availability of each option depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorised Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The accidental damage from handling coverage provided under AppleCare+ is insured by Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited pursuant to an insurance policy issued to Apple. Purchase of AppleCare+ is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms.