Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
This 0.2 meter long cabled adapter lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories.*
What’s in the Box
Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st generation)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- iPod nano (7th generation)
Answers from the community
will this allow me to connect to my old 30 pin camera connection kit to a ipad mini
- Asked by Darran S from Nottingham
- on 26 Oct 2012
Yes it does work.Tried this on my 4th Gen ipad.Using the 30 pin to lightning converter with the old Yes it does work.Tried this on my 4th Gen ipad.Using the 30 pin to lightning converter with the old camera connection kit I was able to transfer photos no problem.
- Answered by Keith M from Sydney
- on 12 Nov 2012
Connecting iPhone 5 to MDI music system in a VW Golf
- Asked by Nelson C from Bull Creek
- on 29 Mar 2013
Will this adaptor allow me to play music iPhone 5 on Sony clock docking station
- Asked by Alana F from Adelaide
- on 7 Jan 2013
Will this cable allow me to use iPhone 3GS to tether iPad mini WiFi for internet use?
- Asked by Kelvin S from INGATESTONE
- on 28 Oct 2012
No. One end is the lightning connector which will plug into your iPad Mini, the other end is a 30 pi No. One end is the lightning connector which will plug into your iPad Mini, the other end is a 30 pin SOCKET (not a plug).
It can only be used to connect a device or cable with a 30pin plug to the new iphone5 or ipad mini etc..
So you could use it to connect a speaker dock with the old connector to the new devices with a lightning socket, or if your car has an ipod interface with the old 30 pin plug or to use with an old usb to 30 pin dock cable.
Also note the size...20cm's long. The picture is accurate if you imagine the bit of cable you can't see is literally looped just out of shot!
To connect your ipad Mini to an iPhone, you could tether it with WiFi. Turn on 'Personal Hotspot' and then connect your iPad to the new wifi you just created.
- Answered by Kieron G from Cheshunt
- on 31 Oct 2012
Will this let me convert my 30pin Sony Docking station to play music from my iPhone 6
- Asked by Peter V from Armidale
- on 26 Feb 2015
It works with iPhone 6 and my Philips docking station for both charging and audio so don't see why n It works with iPhone 6 and my Philips docking station for both charging and audio so don't see why not.
- Answered by Andrew G from Manchester
- on 16 May 2015