Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic
Hear every detail of your music every time you tune in with the Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic. They offer pro audio performance and impressive sound isolation, and convenient buttons let you adjust the volume, control music and video playback, and even answer or end calls on your iPhone.
Rediscover your music.
Put on the Apple In-Ear Headphones, select your favorite track, and hear musical details you never knew existed. It's almost like you're experiencing your music for the first time.
Two drivers in each earpiece.
Each earpiece contains two separate high-performance drivers — a woofer and a tweeter — resulting in rich, detailed, and accurate sound reproduction and amazing bass response for all types of music.
Impressive sound isolation.
Choose from three sizes of soft, silicone ear tips for a comfortable, stable fit. When inserted in your ear, they create a seal that blocks outside noise so you can get the most from your music.
The control capsule located on the cable of the right earpiece includes a microphone and three buttons.
Here's what you can do with this convenient remote:
- Adjust volume by pressing the + and - buttons.
- Control music and video playback — including play/pause and next/previous — by pressing the center button.
- Record voice memos on supported devices.
- Answer and end calls.
Steel mesh caps for protection.
Stainless steel mesh caps protect the precision acoustic components from dust and debris. You can remove the caps for cleaning or replace them with an extra set that's included in the box.
What’s in the Box
Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic
Three sets of silicone ear tips (small, medium, large)
Two replacement mesh caps
Frequency Response: 5Hz to 21kHz
Impedance: 23 Ohms
Drivers: Custom two-way balanced armature (woofer and tweeter in each earpiece)
0.4 ounces (10.2 grams)
With Remote and Mic
See the following for compatibility information: www.apple.com/earphones.
Requires software version 1.0.3 for iPod nano (4th generation), 2.0.1 for iPod classic (120GB) and 2.2 or later for iPod touch (2nd generation).
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPad Air (3rd Generation)
- iPad mini (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st Generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st Generation)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th Generation)
- iPod touch (5th Generation)
- iPod nano (7th Generation)
- iPod shuffle (4th Generation)
Answers from the community
When using with the iPhone 5 (or other iPhone) does the mic noise cancellation still work for the audio sent to the person I'm calling?
- Asked by Jason Z from Greer
- on 22 Jan 2014
I guess the mic is not noise cancelling (isolating) but the best solution for you is to put the mic I guess the mic is not noise cancelling (isolating) but the best solution for you is to put the mic closer to your mouth and and cover the other180 degrees
- Answered by Daniel H from Brisbane
- on 19 Mar 2014
I have managed to loose a mesh cap. Can you buy replacements?
- Asked by Margaret T from Newman
- on 5 Aug 2014
You should have been provided with two taped to the back of the manual.
If you have since thrown You should have been provided with two taped to the back of the manual.
If you have since thrown away the packaging, you can't buy another set separately, in the same way you can't buy the rubber inserts separately.
- Answered by Nicholas R from Birmingham
- on 26 Nov 2014
Is it possible to buy silicon ear buds separately?
my own get lost
- Asked by David F from college station
- on 20 Apr 2013