iPhone Lightning Dock - White
iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Charge and sync any iPhone that features the Lightning connector using the iPhone Lightning Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it’s perfect for a desk or benchtop. Even when your iPhone is in an Apple-designed case, it’s easy to dock. And you can unlock your iPhone or use Touch ID without having to remove it from the dock. The iPhone Lightning Dock features an audio port so it can connect to 3.5-millimetre headphones that include a remote control, or to powered speakers. And it supports other Lightning accessories, such as the Lightning to USB Cable (included with your iPhone). You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in the dock.
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone Lightning Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (included with your iPhone) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to a power point using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls.
- Connect powered speakers or any headphones with a 3.5mm audio jack to the dock to listen to music while you sync and charge.
What’s in the Box
iPhone Lightning Dock
Answers from the community
Can you use the dock purely as a lightning to headphone jack adapter by itself, without external power?
- Asked by Mike M from Hacienda Heights
- on Feb 15, 2018
Can I use the dock with the iPod touch
No answers yet
- Asked by Nathan G F from GENEVA
- on Jan 30, 2018
Do I need to charge the dock before use?
- Asked by Rashawnda R from Verona
- on Feb 16, 2016
Does this dock provide a lossless audio output via the 3.5mm headphone jack & does it bypass the DAC in the iPhone?
- Asked by joshua C from Newbury
- on Feb 10, 2016
This is partly an answer and partly a question (in the "is this right" vein). To get high-resolut This is partly an answer and partly a question (in the "is this right" vein). To get high-resolution audio (e.g. lossless) you need these things: 1) hi res audio source 2) ability to put it on your iPhone 3) ability for you iPhone to send the signal out to an amplifier 4) ability to convert it to analog to play on speakers Let's assume you've solved 1 & 2 3a) can be solved by a high res music player like Onkyo HF, it claims it can handle 192k/24bit music and even higher 3b) I think if you connect an HDMI cable ($49) you theoretically are bypassing the DAC so you should also be putting out 192kHz sampling ... reality is that the Apple iPhone and iPads are limited to 48k (boo!) 4) I use my home AV receiver, Marantz 5000 and Martin Logan speakers ... even though not 96 or 192k, it sounds great! Does this make sense? Do the other experts agree?
- Answered by Eric K from Marietta
- on Jul 7, 2017
Is it dual voltage? In other words, can the dock be used in Europe with an adapter plug but without a voltage converter?
- Asked by Patricia H from Indiana
- on Aug 5, 2015
Yes it is the best thing
- Answered by Abdul K from Sydeny NSW 2000
- on May 19, 2017