Are their MLB, NBA, andNFL included?
I pay for these three packages and hook HDMI cables and view. Each package is about $200.00 per year. My friend told me that I could buy APPLE TV for about $150 and they are included in package. Could the Apple T.V. package just include the one station for each sport. The package I buy is for all games.
- Asked by Bruce G from Boynton Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Are their MLB, NBA, andNFL included?)
1 Answer from the Community
Apple TV simply gets you to the service. You still have to have the subscription. It is really no different than getting the NFL, NBA, MLB apps on your iPhone or iPad. You download the apps to your Apple TV server and then launch them to see the shows. Or you can run the games on your iPad or iPhone and mirror them to your TV.
Apple is not giving you a discount on these packages.
- Answered by Michael B from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I watch the NBA playoffs on Apple TV?
- Asked by Jennie N from Madison
- May 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I watch the NBA playoffs on Apple TV?)
No answers yet
How many controllers, an iPad could connect at the same time?
- Asked by Tunahan E
- Mar 11, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How many controllers, an iPad could connect at the same time?)
- Asked about: iPad