Is it possible to use two game controllers for multiplayer games?
We just recently purchased Apple TV and two game controllers (we have two kids). We have downloaded a couple of multiplayer games but have been unable to use both on the game. The TV recognizes that they have been turned on, but the games only respond to one controller while the other person must use the Apple TV remote as a controller. I'm just wondering if this is normal, or if there is something we've missed. Thanks for your help!
- Asked by Chandra Y from Salisbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to use two game controllers for multiplayer games?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How many controllers, an iPad could connect at the same time?
- Asked by Tunahan E
- Mar 11, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How many controllers, an iPad could connect at the same time?)
- Asked about: iPad
can i get game show network on apple tv
- Asked by Lori B from Tarpon Springs
- Feb 24, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (can i get game show network on apple tv)
No answers yet