setup new apple tv remote
I have 3rd generation apple tv and I lost my remote. I purchased a new remote but I can not get the apple tv to turn on.
- Asked by Shane B from Tualatin
- Flag as inappropriate (setup new apple tv remote)
1 Answer from the Community
You may have to unpair the first remote, by setting up the remote app on your iPhone and using that to select to unpair the old remote. Then, hold menu and right for 5 seconds on the new remote while pointing it at your Apple TV, until you see the flashing chain links above the remote on the screen.
- Answered by Jason C from Edwardsville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I know if my television set is compatible with Apple TV?
- Asked by Shilpa M from Mumbai
- Dec 12, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know if my television set is compatible with Apple TV?)
can i use my IPhone hotspot to connect Apple TV to television
- Asked by Kenneth E from Hamilton
- May 11, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use my IPhone hotspot to connect Apple TV to television)
Does this remote work for apple tv?
- Asked by Brynn K from Langley
- Apr 19, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this remote work for apple tv?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet