Can my I Pad Pro connect to a Bar Code Scanner via lightening to USB adapter
- Asked by Helen W from Longview
- Flag as inappropriate (Can my I Pad Pro connect to a Bar Code Scanner via lightening to USB adapter)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, But you may need to use new lightening USB 3 camera connector kit.
The new camera connector kit has two plugs. Plug your wall adapter into an outlet as is if your going to charge your iPad. Connect the lightening plug into the female lightening plug on the camera connector kit. Now plug the USB male connector into the female connector of the camera connector.
I used a blank pages document as a test. Scan a bar code and you should see the translated code in the document.
BUT your application may not support how the bar code was encoded. If your application doesn't recognize the scanned code call them and call the manufacturer of the scanner.
- Answered by Vincent M from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the USB Superdrive compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod touch when connected via USB-Lightening?
- Asked by Anthony G from Las Vegas
- May 15, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the USB Superdrive compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod touch when connected via USB-Lightening?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
how to connect with laptop via AV Adapter
- Asked by Mohammad A from Dubai
- Feb 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how to connect with laptop via AV Adapter)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter