Do I need osx 10.6 to use office 365 on iPad? If so, how do I get it?
- Asked by Jean D from Bishop
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need osx 10.6 to use office 365 on iPad? If so, how do I get it?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
1 Answer from the Community
You don't need OS10.6 to run Office 365 on an iPad.
The system requirements on the Microsoft website shows the OS needed for Mac computers (i.e. OS 10.6 or higher). But it doesn't show in the System Requirements what is needed on an iPad.
Instead, for tablets, a footnote on one of the Microsoft web pages says:
"You can install [Office 365] . . . on iPads running iOS 7.0 or higher."
Note: OS10.6 (or higher) is only for Mac computers, not iPads or iPhones. OSX will not work on iPads or iPhones. iPads and iPhones require iOS.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which type of iPad should I get to download sheet music?
- Asked by Kelly T from Baton Rouge
- Jul 4, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Which type of iPad should I get to download sheet music?)
Can I send sms from my ipad cellular
- Asked by Mahmudul H from Waukesha
- Mar 23, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I send sms from my ipad cellular)
No answers yet