Does Apple iPad Air have external memory?
- Asked by Anne J from Benton
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple iPad Air have external memory?)
1 Answer from the Community
In short no it's doesn't and l can't see them ever allowing users to be able to upgrade or add more memory to any of their idevices. What you get when you buy it is all you're ever going to have memory wise. You do however get 5gb of free iCloud storage with all devices when purchased and you can for a yearly fee add more iCloud storage but don't be fooled that you could use this for games and stuff like that. It's mainly used as back up storage, so when you need to back up your device, which l suggest you do regularly then it will automatically use your iCloud storage and that's pretty much it, you can put photos also on iCloud storage but l stress no games whatever!
- Answered by Chris D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can my iPad memory store my credit cards for easy access?
- Asked by Charlene M from Clovis
- Jul 6, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can my iPad memory store my credit cards for easy access?)
Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?
- Asked by Chris E from Castle Rock
- Jun 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…