Does the iPad 4 support an output resolution of 1600 x 1200 over this Lighting to VGA Adapter?
I'm aware it supports the standard 1024 x 768 resolution on projectors, but I want to know if that limitation is due to the projector not accepting a higher input or with the iPad itself. I have a Dell Ultrasharp monitor with a native resolution of 1600 x 1200 and I'd hate to purchase this without making sure it used it to its full advantage.
- Asked by Derek S
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPad 4 support an output resolution of 1600 x 1200 over this Lighting to VGA Adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
1 Answer from the Community
It says in the description that it supports up to 1080p, which usually means an aspect ration of 16:9 and a resolution of 1920x1080. So most likely, it will not meet your monitor's native 1600x1200 resolution, though you should probably try it out to be certain. I always get mixed results with Apple adapters.
- Answered by Matthew L from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Why is this item not called the Micro USB to Lighting adapter?
- Asked by Mark A from Cazenovia
- Jun 13, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Why is this item not called the Micro USB to Lighting adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter