I just bought iPad Pro 9.7 last month can I trade up for the iPad Pro 10.5?
- Asked by Jennifer P from El Cajon
- Flag as inappropriate (I just bought iPad Pro 9.7 last month can I trade up for the iPad Pro 10.5?)
2 Answers from the Community
You can return your current iPad Pro 9.7 if it's been less than 14 days from the original purchase date. Apple does not currently offer a trade in for the iPad Pro, so if you're past the 14 days, you would have to trade it in for credit through a third party service, or sell it. If you do decide to sell it, be sure to log out of your iPad Pro by going to Settings: Apple ID: Sign Out, and then erase the iPad Pro by going to Settings: General: Reset: Erase All Contents and Settings. Otherwise, whoever you sell it to will not be able to log in with their Apple ID for iCloud, the App Store, or iTunes.
- Answered by Samuel B from Bacliff
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Probably not, u can't trade up for iPad Pro 10.5 because it is a different model. U need to buy it.
- Answered by Nikhil R from Hyderabad
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have an iPad Pro 9.7 inch and I want to upgrade it to a new one 10.5 inch will I be able to use my free version of excel read and write
where can I get a 9.7 iPad Pro
- Asked by David N from Labrador City
- Aug 29, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (where can I get a 9.7 iPad Pro)