Is iPad Pro safe to use with a pacemaker
Just ordered one from Currys and found out they may interfere with my pacemaker, is this true?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it can. I can’t post the link for some reason but is on the important safety info page on support.apple.com
- Answered by Glenda F from Westminster
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what kind of ear buds can I use on iPad Pro
- Asked by Iris H from Dublin
- 29 Dec 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (what kind of ear buds can I use on iPad Pro)
No answers yet
Can I use the same case from an iPad Pro 10.5 on an iPad Air 3?
- Asked by Solomon M from Brooklyn
- 26 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the same case from an iPad Pro 10.5 on an iPad Air 3?)