Is there a way to review my Safari search activity from a year ago? I have found that I can search back for the last month but not before.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, if you haven’t deleted it in the time period that you want to search. You can check and see by going to settings, scroll down to safari, then scroll down to the bottom, click advanced, then there should be a website data button. The website data page in settings sometimes does not show the exact website sometimes.
- Answered by Shawn B from Arab
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the front of the smartcase fold all of the way flat to the back?
- Asked by Julie B from Saginaw
- Nov 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the front of the smartcase fold all of the way flat to the back?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
USB devices compatilible and power requirements
- Asked by Jeroen K from Hong Kong
- Mar 31, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (USB devices compatilible and power requirements)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
No answers yet
Why does my safari Automatically open a weather site when I open it?
- Asked by Ann M from Nolensville
- Aug 30, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Why does my safari Automatically open a weather site when I open it?)