Setting the keyboard language on an iPad Pro
I'm new to the iPad Pro and you have added a world button to the keyboard. I inadvertently touched the world button and now I get foreign characters as I type or on the shift button. Help please. I would like it set permanently to English.
- Asked by James M M from Surprise
- Flag as inappropriate (Setting the keyboard language on an iPad Pro)
1 Answer from the Community
Go to Home Page and select "Settings".
On right side of screen there are options. Go down to "Language" and select it.
Select English (United States).
You should be set.
- Answered by Stuart S from Miramar
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the ipad be set up vertically on the keyboard?
- Asked by Joseph M from Honolulu
- Apr 14, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the ipad be set up vertically on the keyboard?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 9.7‑inch iPad Pr…
warranty on iPad pro keyboard
- Asked by Alexander K from Lakeway
- Sep 27, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (warranty on iPad pro keyboard)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 10.5‑inch iPad P…
No answers yet