what are advantages of cellular?
- Asked by fn from Boynton Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (what are advantages of cellular?)
3 Answers from the Community
That you have Internet everywhere, not just on WiFi. Basically, it would act like your phone.
- Answered by Elke N from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Response to: What are the advantages of cellular?
Let’s begin with the pros:
- LTE and 3G connectivity when there is no wifi signal
- The iPad will work as a mobile device, although the iPadOS will change the interface slightly
- Not many, besides using LTE or 3G connectivity may increase battery usage slightly
- The base price increased sufficiently
Hope this helps, if you aren’t crazy about having LTE or being able to call from your iPad (in other words, if you have a phone), then I suggest you max out the storage capacity first.
- Answered by Nathan N from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
In addition to the facts stated in the other answers, the Cellular version also has GPS. The non-Cellular does not - although it can be added externally using bluetooth.
- Answered by David B from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is IPad Pro cellular good for cdma and gsm??
- Asked by Stefan P from San Francisco
- 12 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is IPad Pro cellular good for cdma and gsm??)
No answers yet
Dpes the new iPad with cellular work on Boost mobile?
- Asked by Charles L from State College
- 7 Jul 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Dpes the new iPad with cellular work on Boost mobile?)